A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Katula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Katula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Katula, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katula graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Louis Katula DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett L. Katula practice?
- Dr. Garrett Katula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Katula practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Yorkville, IL.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.