Learn more about Dr. Garrett Katula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Katula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katula
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Katula, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katula graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Katula DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett Katula practice?
- Dr. Garrett Katula has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Katula practices Family Medicine near Yorkville, IL.
See Yorkville Family Physicians.