A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Korrect:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Korrect is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Korrect graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Korrect has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett S Korrect MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Garrett S. Korrect practice?
- Dr. Garrett Korrect has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Korrect practices Urology near Ames, IA.
See Ames Urologists.