A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett John Lynch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrett J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Garrett Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.