A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett John Lynch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrett J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Garrett Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Surgeons.