Learn more about Dr. Garrett Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Post, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Post
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Post Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Post, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Post has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Edmond Post MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett E. Post practice?
- Dr. Garrett Post has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Post practices Family Medicine near Adairsville, GA.
See Adairsville Family Physicians.