Learn more about Dr. Garrett Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Post, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Post
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Post Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Post, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Post has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Edmond Post MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett E. Post practice?
- Dr. Garrett Post has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Post practices Family Medicine near Adairsville, GA.
See Adairsville Family Physicians.