Dr. Garrett Post III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2016
A Team that Cares
Dr. Post and his staff, especially Tina Brown, are thorough, kind, considerate, and take the time to listen and follow up. My daughter has a very complex case and requires coordinated care. Dr. Post, above all the other doctors, really takes the time to review everything and treat her as needed, even calling after hours when necessary and working her in quickly when needed.

October 1st, 2015
Exceptional Caring group, Dr. Post & Staff!
Dr. Post & his staff, his nurse, Tina Brown in particular, are & have gone through dedicated lengths to help me with figuring out why I've battled for so many years being sick, constant battle of depression & anxiety that goes along with just not knowing why I've been sick for so many years! Their very supportive!! I have beyond limited means since 2011 to have access to health care facilities & even ER's that have just billed me for taking up space & never seen not one Doctor over the years & that is very upsetting even to Dr. Post & his staff! I have finally been feeling better so luckily I've not had to go the route in months! But we're all a team & I just love them all dearly for taking their time with me & following up with phone calls & thru email. I've been going to Adairsville Family Medicine for at least 24yrs! I do not like even attempting anywhere else & have drive VERY FAR at times, depending on where I've lived... Just to see Dr. Post & his staff!! So a big THANK YOU ever so much for making your patients feel at home!!

August 23rd, 2015
Best Doctor
The best Doctor I have ever had. The wait to see him is sometimes lengthy but I know when he gets to me he is going to spend as much time with me as needed. He takes his time to talk to me and will go above and beyond to get me the care I need. Also his staff is friendly and very helpful.

April 28th, 2015
I have been using Dr Post for several years. He is a great Dr. He genuinely cares about his patients and treats them as if they are family. His nurse Tina is also amazing. She spends the majority of her time at the office making sure she gets back with her patients.

December 31st, 2013
I hope I never have to find another Doctor, Dr. Post is the BEST!!!
Dr. Post will make you feel very at ease. Not at all stuffy like most Dr.'s. He takes time to talk to you and will listen to you. I've never been as comfortable with any Dr.as I am with Dr. Post. I take both of my kids to see him now also and they love him as well. His kind is very rare.

October 31st, 2013
Great with children
Dr Post is a wonderful dr. On numerous occasions he has went above and beyond for my family. Our 6 day old daughter had an pretty severe case of jaundice and he stayed on the phone til very late in the evening to ensure she could receive at home treatment instead of being hospitalized. His nurses have called to check on us several times after we have been to the office.

November 29th, 2012
Great family Dr. Favorit at the Office!
Dr Post makes you feel at ease,He will make you informed on whats wrong with you and whats needs to be done to fix it.He has a great bed side manner.He is not stuffy or aloof like some Dr. I have been to in the past! He is the kind of Person you like to go to just because of his personality!! I would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs a Dr.

September 2nd, 2011
Exceptional
Dr. Post,and staff are wonderful. Dr. Post thoroughly did the job,at hand. Very friendly,made me feel comfortable,from the moment he started taking care of him.He was in wound care at Gordon hospital..my wound is about healed. I am so thankful that he was there.

April 12th, 2017