A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Rank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Rank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rank
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rank graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Pavilion
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Gibson Rank DO is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett G. Rank practice?
- Dr. Garrett Rank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Rank practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Enid, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Waynoka, OK and Cherokee, OK.
See Enid Primary Care Doctors and Enid Internists.