A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Ridgley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridgley graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ridgley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridgley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garrett V. Ridgley practice?
Dr. Garrett Ridgley practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.