A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Riggs is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Riggs, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett H Riggs MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Garrett H. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Garrett Riggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Riggs practices Neurology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists.