A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Ryle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Ryle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Ryle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryle graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ryle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garrett P. Ryle practice?
Dr. Garrett Ryle practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons, Sacramento Sports Medicine Doctors, and Sacramento Neurologists.