A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Ryle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Ryle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Ryle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryle graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Patrick Ryle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrett P. Ryle practice?
- Dr. Garrett Ryle has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Ryle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.