A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Ryle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Ryle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Ryle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryle graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Patrick Ryle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrett P. Ryle practice?
- Dr. Garrett Ryle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Ryle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.