Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrett Schwartz
Dr. Garrett Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gardnerville, NV, with other offices in Minden, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Carson Valley Medical Center, Carson Valley Medical Center and Carson Valley. Dr. Schwartz has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrett Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Garrett Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardnerville, NV.
Dr. John Evans
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Gardnerville, NV 0 mi12
Dr. Evan Easley
Gardnerville, NV 0 mi26
Dr. Glenn Thorp
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Gardnerville, NV 0 mi35