Learn more about Dr. Garrett Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hearing Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Glenn Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett G. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Garrett Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Shelton practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Family Physicians.