A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hearing Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Glenn Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett G. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Garrett Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Shelton practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Family Physicians.