Learn more about Dr. Garrett Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hearing Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Glenn Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett G. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Garrett Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Shelton practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Primary Care Doctors.