A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Shelton is Excellent. Dr. Shelton has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garrett G. Shelton practice?
Dr. Garrett Shelton practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gerard Shelton, Dr. Gerry Shelton, Dr. Geraldo Shelton, Dr. Garret Shelton