Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrett Smith
Dr. Garrett Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with University of California, San Francisco, California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window and Ucsf/Mount Zion. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrett Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Garrett Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Raymond Deutsch
San Francisco, CA 0.08 mi45
Dr. Maian Ye
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.40 mi14
Dr. Lorky Libaridian
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0.40 mi11