A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Andrew Smith MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Garrett A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Garrett Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Smith practices Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.