A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Sullivan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Sullivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Gray Sullivan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrett G. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Garrett Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.