A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Tallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Tallman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Tallman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tallman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett James Tallman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrett J. Tallman practice?
- Dr. Garrett Tallman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Tallman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See Encinitas Surgeons.