A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett White, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. White has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garrett D. White practice?
Dr. Garrett White practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Hinesville, GA.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Nephrologists, and Charlotte Pediatricians.