A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett White, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett D White MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Garrett D. White practice?
- Dr. Garrett White has 12 office locations.
Dr. Garrett White practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Hinesville, GA.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Nephrologists.