A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Wirth, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Andrew Wirth FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrett A. Wirth practice?
- Dr. Garrett Wirth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Wirth practices Plastic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.