Dr. Garrett Wirth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Wirth?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Wirth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2015

Best All Around Doctor

Love this doctor. I had a breast augmentation and belly tuck. He took the best care of me. This man has a heart of kindness, caring and compassion. I trust him to do anything for me , my family and friends. There's very few doctor's who take care of you as he does. This doctor deserves a million stars. God bless him for all of his great qualities and care for people.

June 27th, 2013

kind and caring

He was one of the team memebers of my bilateral tram flap mastectomy at UCI and he was just pure joy. He always has a smile on his face and when you're afraid he makes you feel as thoughy all will be fine. He immediately caught an allergic reaction to a medication that was given to me while in the hopital. The surgical outcome was beautiful. Beautiful human being inside and out not to mention a tremendous surgeon.

February 2nd, 2013

Amazingly Talented with Personality Plus!

Dr. Wirth is probably the best-kept secret in OC. His skills are phenomenal. The results of my mommy makeover exceeded my expectations and were "spectacular", just as Dr. Wirth promised. Dr. Wirth is so likable, upbeat and trustworthy. He has excellent communication skills and truly cares about you as a patient. Thank you Dr. Wirth, you are the BEST!

August 27th, 2012

Fabulous Doctor!~

Dr. Wirth is an exceptional doctor. I am so pleased with his bedside manner, information he gave to me regarding my surgery, how patient he was with me, answering all of my questions, listening to all of my concerns. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I feel wonderful! My breast surgery was perfect. My facelift was phenomenal!! I am asked over and over again by friends and family "who did your surgery?" They are amazed by my results. They can't believe how perfect things look. I am thrilled by his results!! Unbelievable! I love Dr. Wirth. Thank you so much for all of your kindness.

February 6th, 2012

Dr. Wirth really cares about his patients. He takes time to understand problems and has the skills to put people back together. Confident without being cocky, Dr Wirth is simply the best

November 5th, 2010

Absolutely Fantastic!

After a double mastectomy for breast cancer Dr. Wirth was in charge of my reconstruction. It has only been 7 weeks and I am already back at my desk working and I look better now than I did before.Due to the circumstances of the surgery he performed what's called a TramFlap procedure where he took my tummy fat and made it into my breast mounds. So, I ended up with a tummy tuck and breast mounds. Now we are waiting to put in my implants and reconstruct the nipples and I will be good to go. Looking better than I did before (with clothes on). lolHe is just a wonderful man and has been such an inspiration throughout the process. My adult children both said that they loved him and of course me too. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I would heartily recommend Dr. Wirth and UC Irvine as they both saved my life and then made it worth living after they took the cancer out. At age 53 I have a new outlook on life and look forward to the rest of my years. Trust me you will love him.

September 13th, 2017