More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrett Zoeller
Dr. Garrett Zoeller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Morristown, NJ and Hackensack, NJ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Zoeller is affiliated with Morristown Memorial Hospital, Overlook Hospital and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrett Zoeller has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Garrett Zoeller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Lawrence Cheldelin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi41
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury
Portland, OR 0 mi29
Dr. Alana Golden
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi10