A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrettson Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrettson Ellis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrettson Ellis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ellis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrettson S Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garrettson S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Garrettson Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrettson Ellis practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS.
See Memphis Critical Care Practitioners and Memphis Pulmonologists.