A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrettson Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrettson Ellis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrettson Ellis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ellis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrettson S Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garrettson S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Garrettson Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrettson Ellis practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Critical Care Practitioners and Memphis Pulmonologists.