More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrettson Ellis
Dr. Garrettson Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Olive Branch, MS. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton and Methodist Olive Branch Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrettson Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Garrettson Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Michael Munday
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Nathan Wilds
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Edwin Taylor
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi44