Dr. Garrick Alton Applebee MD is male, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Applebee is Good. Dr. Applebee has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Applebee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebee graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Applebee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Applebee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Applebee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile