Dr. Garrick Alton Applebee MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Applebee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Applebee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Applebee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebee graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Applebee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Applebee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garrick A. Applebee practice?
Dr. Garrick Applebee practices Neurology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Neurologists, Burlington Allergists, Burlington Pediatricians, and Burlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.