A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Applebee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Applebee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Applebee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Applebee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebee graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Applebee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick A Applebee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrick A. Applebee practice?
- Dr. Garrick Applebee has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrick Applebee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.