A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Chang, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick Chi-Rey Chang MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Garrick C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Garrick Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrick Chang practices Radiation Oncology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Radiologists.