A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Death
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph`s Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick A Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrick A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Garrick Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrick Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.