A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Death
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph`s Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick Andrew Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garrick A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Garrick Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrick Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.