A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Kantzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Kantzler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Kantzler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantzler graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kantzler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick Benton Kantzler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrick B. Kantzler practice?
- Dr. Garrick Kantzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrick Kantzler practices Internal Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists.