A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Rettele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Rettele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rettele
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rettele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Rettele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettele graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rettele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick A Rettele MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garrick A. Rettele practice?
- Dr. Garrick Rettele has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrick Rettele practices Ophthalmology near Coffeyville, KS.
See Coffeyville Ophthalmologists.