A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Rettele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettele graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rettele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Moundridge
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hosp, Independence, Ks
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rettele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Rettele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garrick A. Rettele practice?
Dr. Garrick Rettele practices Ophthalmology near Coffeyville, KS.
See Coffeyville Ophthalmologists.