A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Rettele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Rettele is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rettele
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rettele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Rettele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettele graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rettele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick A Rettele MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garrick A. Rettele practice?
- Dr. Garrick Rettele has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrick Rettele practices Ophthalmology near Coffeyville, KS.
See Coffeyville Ophthalmologists.