A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Transplantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick Colin Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garrick C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Garrick Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrick Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.