A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrick Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Transplantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick Colin Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garrick C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Garrick Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrick Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.