A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrick Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrick Yao, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Yao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrick James Yao MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrick J. Yao practice?
- Dr. Garrick Yao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garrick Yao practices Emergency Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Albany Emergency Physicians.