A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrie Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrie Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Haas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrie J Haas MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garrie J. Haas practice?
- Dr. Garrie Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrie Haas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Internists and Dublin Cardiologists.