A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrie Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrie Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Haas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrie J Haas MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garrie J. Haas practice?
- Dr. Garrie Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrie Haas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Internists and Dublin Cardiologists.