A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrison Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrison Bliss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrison Bliss MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garrison Bliss practice?
- Dr. Garrison Bliss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrison Bliss practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.