Dr. Garrison Christian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garrison Christian?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Garrison Christian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

Very competent

My father sees Dr. Christian having found him at Spring Lake--he was by far the best doctor there. So we have switched to him for primary care. He's very on top of things, competent, and dependable. I know this seems like -of course-these are the minimums--but really Dr. Christian seems to be the exception to the rule. We feel fortunate to have found him.

March 27th, 2016

Top notch!

Dr Christian is the best. He listens and actually provides feedback. If he can't figure out what's going on with my health, he has no problem investigating to figure out instead of writing me off or sending me somewhere else. He's really laid back and easy to talk to. I was his last patient of the day once and he talked to me for about half an hour. I know he wanted to go home. He better not leave Gessler!

June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Christian is so nice. He actually listens to me when I have complaints or concerns. He addresses them in a professional manner but will also make jokes with me. I have some crazy health issues and he seems determined to get them all solved and has no problems referring me to another colleague that can offer more help. I'm glad I finally found a doctor that seems to truly care about my health.

July 18th, 2012

Was treated by Dr. Christian at Convenient Care in Ithaca. He was wonderful-very focused, warm and caring. I wish he wasn't all the way in Endicott because he made my regular doctor look so bad, I'm looking for a new one.

December 28th, 2010

Outrageous charges

I saw Dr. Christian at Cayuga Convenient Care. I was charged $93 just to register and he saw me for about 5 minutes, I had strained my shoulder, he prescribed pain killers. After my insurance refused to pay his bill I found out that he was charging $473 for 5 minutes. The medical business (and that's all it is)in this country is a disgrace!!!!

May 5th, 2017