A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrison Morin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrison Morin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrison Morin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morin graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Morin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrison Vasile Morin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Garrison V. Morin practice?
- Dr. Garrison Morin has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrison Morin practices Otolaryngology near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Otolaryngologists.