A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrison Morin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrison Morin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrison Morin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morin graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Morin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrison Vasile Morin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Garrison V. Morin practice?
- Dr. Garrison Morin has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrison Morin practices Otolaryngology near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Otolaryngologists.