Dr. Garron Hale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garron Hale?

October 13th, 2016

Teacher

Dr. Hale answers all your questions, tells you what he is going to do and why and is the best ob/gyn I can recommend.

April 8th, 2016

THE BEST!!!! you can't go wrong with dr. hale or his staff!!! the whole office is awesome!!!

August 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hale's for over 20 years. He is an outstanding physician and surgeon. He is the only surgeon I would trust for gynecological procedures including cystocele and rectocele. Both of which he has performed on me.

July 16th, 2015

The Best of the Best

Dr Hale delivered my daughter into this world and her children. We are very blessed to have him as our OBGYN

April 2nd, 2015

Worse Doctor and Staff

I went with this doctor during 2 years for my pregnancy and the only kind and warm person is the nurse, the recepcionist is to slow and inefficient, she arrived late to open the office in one of my appointments, Katy that is in charge of the insurance and payments is rude, she never explain to you your benefits and she's ineficiente too, she always wants to charge you more money. Dr. Hale spends with me 10 min. in every appointment and I told him twice that I have an ovarían cyst and he never did something about it like he was not listening. With my second pregnancy, at my 23 weeks he notify me that he's going to retirement and he can't take care of me anymore and now I don't have a OB/GYN and I feel that they are interested only in the money and not in the health. Unprofessional service.

February 18th, 2015

THE BEST!!!

The BEST OB in the world. His office staff is also amazing!!! You must know however, he is an Oregon Duck!!! GO ASU!!!

January 8th, 2015

The best EVER!!!

Look no further for an OB. He has delivered our children and has been my OB forever and he is the best!! Great comfortable office with great staff!!

January 21st, 2014

Perfect, Wonderful, and Excellent!!!

EXCELLENT!!

November 15th, 2013

Dr. Hale Is Awesome!

If you're considering seeing Dr. Hale, read ALL! At first, I was apprehensive to see Dr. Hale because he's a male gynecologist (I didn't want a male stranger peeking around at my lady parts!) Knowing Dr. Hale successfully performed my mother's hysterectomy, I decided I'd try. As it turns out, Dr. Hale was even better than my female gynecologist and I felt much more comfortable with him! Here's why: He is so, so gentle and very quick during the uncomfortable parts, like the pap smear. He takes the time to explain what he's doing, what he notices, etc. As you walk to your patient exam room, you'll walk past a long hallway. It's impossible not to notice that every square centimeter of the hallway's walls are covered in photos, mostly of beautiful babies that he's delivered, loyal patients of his, etc.; as this wall shows, he has 40+ years' experience and he's helped thousands of women, which is another comforting, unique characteristic of his. And his nurses are so, SO funny and memorable, and while Dr. Hale performed my pap smear, the nurse (Rose) held my hand and conversed with me about a store called "Last Chance," where the expensive clothes that didn't get sold at Nordstrom go with a huge discount. (On a little side note, I actually went to Last Chance because of her and I bought a BUNCH of cute clothes and some real Uggs. So again, thanks Rosey!) SUPER important to me is the wait/waiting room and atmosphere: Like most people, when I hear the words waiting room, no matter what the medical facility, I picture a large, all-white room filled with an awkward, dead silence, stiff chairs, a couple of two-year-old magazines, agitated people, children climbing all over, etc. Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking about! In complete contrast, Dr. Hale's "waiting room" is sooo warm and inviting; instead of the traditional, insane-asylum white walls, the walls are a brown-sugar color, a large assortment of magazines--including the trendy mags that us ladies read while in the check-out line--are scattered across his beautiful, centered, wooden table, and the chairs are more comfortable than the chair that I'm currently sitting on in my own bedroom! There's a mild aroma of clean cotton, calming music plays quietly in the background to avoid the awkward, waiting-room silence, and although Dr. Hale is a renowned, popular gynecologist, there never seems to be an overwhelming amount of patients waiting in the waiting room. I know, these details may seem TINY and irrelevant, but they make the standard 10- to 15-minute waiting time seem like a mere 2 minutes! Also, although Dr. Hale is an extremely renowned, popular gynecologist, there never seems to be an overwhelming amount of patients waiting in the waiting room...thankfully! Dr. Hale is the best and I completely recommend him.

June 25th, 2013

The best!!!

Thank you SO much for all of your amazing care!!!

April 19th, 2013

The BEST OB on Earth!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Hale's for approx. 10 years. He has helped me a lot. He has an amazing bedside manner and is highly respectful. He is a perfect Doctor and man. He delivered 2 of our children and has been a lot to our family. He has a way about him. He is calm, professional, and brilliant.

August 1st, 2012

A.D

went to see Dr. Hale after I was diagnosed by my primary doctor with a condition that needed a surgery. It was such a waste of time and money. So here how it went:First, it took him more than one hour past my scheduled time to see me, after more than one hour of waiting time, he suggested the oldest technique for my upcoming surgery and the worse part was that he told me that even after opening my tommy during the surgery, he might not be able to take care of the problem!!!! (which by the way the condition I have is not complicated at all) and all he cared about was to schedule the surgery time!These are what I experienced with this doctor.