Overall Review

3.8

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Banks is very proactive with preventative medicine. He will take the time to figure out the right diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr. Banks has a great referral network for any need.

May 5th, 2016
The staff at Dr. banks office are great! Brittney,Kristy,Keith and Amber will solve any problem you have. Just all around great vist

October 10th, 2015
Amazing Dr
I have been searching for many years for a Dr like Dr Banks. He is kind, caring and has helped me more than any other Dr. I have been going to him for 6 months and have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appt.

September 29th, 2015
Great Internist
Dr. Banks is a proactive, and attentive doctor. He is a great at diagnosing what is wrong. He also won't hesitate to refer you on as appropriate.

December 14th, 2014
I have seen Dr Banks for 20 years and would recommend him highly.

January 27th, 2012
Rude Staff. Have to fill out an "application"
The staff at this physicians office are very rude and unprofessional. I tried to discuss the "application" requirement, as I have NEVER hear of anything so absurd, she hung up on me.I phoned her back and ask her why she hung up on me, she then stated there was nothing else she could do for me, then proceeded to tell me there are other people in the room listening to the conversation. HIPAA problem there?Do NOT go see the doctor. If his staff is going to be so unprofessional before you even see him.... I'm sure it doesn't get any better.Secondly, I was told you are required to go by his office, (when and if he is there), and fill out an APPLICATION before they will give you an appointment. The "application" has all your basic health questions you normally fill out when you visit a doctor WITH an appointment.No, I think I will pass. When you have staff that is allowed to act to rudely, coupled with a process which has all your personal information on it without an appointment, doesn't sound right with to me. Something is very wrong.

January 21st, 2011
I was referred to Br Banks by vocational rehab. Even though I'm not a "paying" patient I have had great experiences both times that I have seen him. He looked at my medication and took me off unnessecary medications reviewed what prior Doctors had in my file but also took the time to re run all the tests and get me on the path I need to be on to get my health issues in order. I'd reccomend him to anyone

June 29th, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach resident
I am more than satisfied with Dr Banks and efficient, friendly office staff.

February 8th, 2010
fellow physician
am a fellow physician who chose Dr Banks because I know he practices good medicine and is very knowledgeable and caring. Has been outstanding in his care of me.

July 22nd, 2009
Rude, unprofessional
The straw that broke the camel's back: Dr. Banks asked my mother several questions in one sentence, as my mother started to slowly but clearly answer them Dr. Banks pipes up and says: "Ms. Howard, when I ask you a question I expect an answer". to which I looked at my gentle soft spoken mother and asked her if I could speak. "Dr. Banks when you ask my mother a question you will address her politely, ask her one question at a time and then wait for her answer." A different appointment prior to this, he came in eating a power bar and talking while chewing. His office staff left prescription assistance applications in her file for THREE MONTHS. (They were completely filled out by us, with a addressed, stamped envelope attached - so that all the doctor had to do was attach the prescription, sign and send.) This non-action cost her over a $1,000 dollars.