A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Brake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Brake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Brake, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brake graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan