A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Crummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Crummer, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Crummer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crummer graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Crummer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Charles Crummer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Garry C. Crummer practice?
- Dr. Garry Crummer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garry Crummer practices Pediatrics near Capitola, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Capitola Pediatricians.