Dr. Garry Gore Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Garry Gore?

Risk of miscarriage

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Woke up at 11:30 pm and used the restroom, when I noticed I was spotting. I got really concerned due to the fact that I was 13 weeks pregnant, so I called the night service for the of- gym dept at Scott& white, and was told to go to the ER. Got to the ER at 12 am, and dr. Gore, came in, asked me what was wrong, performed a vaginal exam, and then told me he would leave me to compose myself. He did not come back in the room, he told me before he left that imagining dept. does not do ultrasound ( if it is a miscarriage, it will happen with or without the ultrasound) for risk of miscarriage. I left after 3 hours, not feeling any better, good thing my doctor was able to see me early in the morning. It was the worst service I ever experienced, mostly due to his lack of empathy and bedside manner.

Wonderful hospital and ER Staff- The Doctor... Not so much !!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Brought my 18 year old daughter into ER after she threw up blood and has been sick with cold and flu like symptoms since Saturday. The ER processing nurse and staff were very nice and helpful. We were taken into a room quickly. The doctor came in to the room and began asking my daughter questions. His exam of her was cursory- the nurse did a more thorough exam. After describing her symptoms and expressing my concern that she might have an ulcer- he replied with a condescending tone- "so she had an endoscopy"?? Uh no !! He ordered a chest x-Ray and a pill for nausea. She was so sick she fell walking to the car and hardly able to walk into the ER... This doctor does not order bloodwork !!! Not impressed and refusing to leave until bloodwork is done !

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Had a great experience with Dr. Gore at The Med. He had a very comforting bedside manner and sat down to talk with me and my family. No problems as all. The ER staff was attentive and courteous, especially registration.

Horrible