A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Jean-Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Jean-Louis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Louis graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Jean-Louis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Jean-Louis MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garry Jean-Louis practice?
- Dr. Garry Jean-Louis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garry Jean-Louis practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.