A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry A Johnson DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garry A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Garry Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Garry Johnson practices Anesthesiology and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists and Columbia Preventive Medicine Specialists.