A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Karounos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Karounos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Karounos, MD, PC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Karounos has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry C Karounos MD and PC is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Garry C. Karounos practice?
- Dr. Garry Karounos has 8 office locations.
- Dr. Garry Karounos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .