A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Lambert is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Lambert, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lambert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry W Lambert DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garry W. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Garry Lambert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Garry Lambert practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Junction Pulmonologists.