A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Lambert is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Lambert, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lambert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry W Lambert DO and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garry W. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Garry Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Garry Lambert practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Junction Pulmonologists.