Dr. Garry Melnick Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 14th, 2009

A true professional

Starting with a new doctor is always a bit tricky.I admit I had to get to know Doc Melnick before I trusted him. I not only see him but he looks after my daughter too , a type 1 diabetic who has not had success with any of her Endocrin doctors. She is improving due to his listening to us, his patients and helping us find a new way to deal with her illness.Doctor Melnick has been out for an indefinite leave of absence..we hope it is nothing serious and wish for him to return soon.

June 26th, 2014