A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Peers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Peers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peers graduated from University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg,. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Wahiawa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry B Peers MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Garry B. Peers practice?
- Dr. Garry Peers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Garry Peers practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kailua, HI and Wahiawa, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.