A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Pohoretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Pohoretsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Pohoretsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohoretsky graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Pohoretsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry William Pohoretsky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Garry W. Pohoretsky practice?
- Dr. Garry Pohoretsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garry Pohoretsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.