Learn more about Dr. Garry Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Pollock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Pollock, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Robert Pollock MD and PHARMD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Garry R. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Garry Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Garry Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.