A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Pratt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Pratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pratt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Michael Pratt MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garry M. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Garry Pratt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garry Pratt practices Internal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists.