A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Roghair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roghair
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roghair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Roghair, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roghair graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Roghair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
- Parkview Community Hosp & Med, Riverside, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Darrell Roghair MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Garry D. Roghair practice?
- Dr. Garry Roghair has 1 office location.
Dr. Garry Roghair practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Radiologists.