Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garry Sevel
Dr. Garry Sevel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sevel is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center, Community Regional Medical Center and Saint Agnes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Garry Sevel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Garry Sevel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Robert Chambers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Fresno, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Glenn Garbutt
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fresno, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Rimvydas Plenys
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fresno, CA 0.01 mi52