A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Sevel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Sevel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Sevel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sevel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Steven Sevel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garry S. Sevel practice?
- Dr. Garry Sevel has 1 office location.
Dr. Garry Sevel practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.