A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Sevel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Sevel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Sevel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sevel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sevel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garry S. Sevel practice?
Dr. Garry Sevel practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.