Dr. Garry Stark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garry Stark?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I've been a patient for over 15 years, and Dr. Stark has actually saved my life twice! He's the best at what he does.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Stark for 6 years. Although I have always been pleased with his friendly demeanor and willingness to get to know me, the service at his current place of practice has tremendously deteriorated. The phone lines are always busy or ring for long periods of time, and when you finally get through, his next availability is at least one month from the time of calling. During a recent experience, after calling to make an appointment for two days straight, I was able to schedule an appt (for 1:00) for a physical and general check-up, five weeks from that day. The day before the appointment I received a voicemail reminding me of my appointment for 11:00 NOT for 1:00. After hearing the voicemail at 12:00pm, I spent the entire afternoon calling the office to inquire about the discrepancy with the scheduled time. I only came to get in touch with someone at 6:00pm because I was able to locate the office managers number. She was unprofessional, unaccommodating and REFUSED to take any responsibility for the mistake that her office made. I asked to speak to Dr. Stark and after she transferred me, he picked up the phone and said hold on and never came back to speak with me. The office manager took me off hold and said that there was no way he could see me at 1:00 and continued to insist that I had made the appointment for 11am and not 1pm. She even went on to say that I wasn't even scheduled for a physical, just an office visit. When I told her I had been calling all day, her response was "they were busy all day". It was at that point that I realized that is was time to find another doctor/practice. Not only was I appalled by the office manager's tone and lack of consideration, but also Dr. Stark's unwillingness to attend to his patient. My entire family has committed to Dr. Stark for years and we all share the same sentiment and have had the same experiences regarding attentiveness, rude office staff, and challenges around making timely appointments.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I didn't like doctors until I met him. Very easy to talk to and he will help any problem you have. In other words you should go to him you won't be disappointed....

Simon Pluda/ Judy Schneeberg

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

I accompanied my friend to the doctor. We were referred to him through friends. From the moment he stepped in the exam room, he made us feel comfortable. His mannerism is wonderful, a truly caring gentlemen. He reviewed all his tests and did some adjustments. Also made us feel that anything we needed to know he was always there. We were very happy to meet this true mensch, and feel that he is very knowledgeable.

Susan S.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Dr. Stark took his time and listened. He addressed all my concerns and made me feel like he really cared. Dr. Stark is truly a gem of a Doctor and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Great Doctor !

Posted on July 31st, 2016