A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Universite De Rennes. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garry Taylor practice?
- Dr. Garry Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garry Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Cardiologists.