Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garry Tumin
Dr. Garry Tumin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tumin is affiliated with Miracle Mile Medical Center LLC, Olympia Medical Center (OMC) and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Garry Tumin has the following 4 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Garry Tumin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Alice Meyler
Family Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi52
Dr. Diana Kapelevich
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi62
Dr. Susan Pekarovics
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.06 mi25