A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Vickar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Vickar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vickar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vickar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garry Vickar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickar graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Vickar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry M Vickar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Garry M. Vickar practice?
- Dr. Garry Vickar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garry Vickar practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.